Best movies coming out in 2019?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What movies coming out in 2019 are you most looking forward to?

Here’s a list of everything slated for release this year: 2019 Release Schedule | FirstShowing.net

For me, if I were to pick my top three, it would be:

Aladdin
The Lion King
Avengers End Game

And I’m sure I’ll end up seeing Star Wars Episode 9, even after hating 8. I just can’t fully quit those even if watching the recent ones has felt more like watching a train wreck in slow motion. 😵

And as an extra side note, I’m actually pretty curious what they will do with Frozen 2. I didn’t feel that story really had much left to tell, but people wanted to pay for more so, surprise, they’re making more.

Star Wars: Episode IX
Spider-Man: Far From Home
IT: Chapter Two
Us
Zombieland Too

Those are the main five, although I am nervous about Star Wars and Zombieland. The Last Jedi wasn't my favorite and why mess with a nearly perfect original Zombieland? Who knows, they could surprise me.

Impaired

Registered Member
I am also looking forward to Glass. I was one of those who liked Split.

IT really pissed me off - hate these two parter with no warning.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Star Wars Episode 8 was a big let down, hopefully this one isn’t. Knowing that JJ Abrams is directly involved is encouraging.

I’m pretty interested to see Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame.

I have several free movie tickets to use this year. I’ll have to get more creative and figure out what’s worth going to see outside of the mainstream stuff.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am most excited for 'Toy Story 4' and 'Dumbo'.

I can't tell you the last time I went to the cinema and watched a new film. I used to do that weekly, but it was an expensive hobby.