• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best movie trilogy?

Westy

Registered Member
Well very interesting..............You could say that all of the obove mentioned trilogies are good, and if i was to say what mine is i'd have to say the Godfather trilogy.
Having said that im currently thinking that the Underworld trilogy is very good(third instalment out this nov i believe) The first two intallments are very good indeed.
Then i do like a good blood bath of a horror flick.

Hmm, this is a tough one for me because I'm not a big fan of trilogies/ quadrilogies or whatever no of sequels they make! Simply because I always love the first one and then get disappointed by the rest :cry:

But, saying that though I do love... LOTR, Matrix (No. 1), Spiderman (No.1), Die Hard (actually I LOVED all 4, but then I'm a huge Bruce Willis fan!) and Underworld...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Resident Evil yet? I thought those films were pretty awesome even though the most recent one (whose name has totally slipped my mind) was slightly...obscure! ...Well as obscure as you can get in a film about virus infected zombies and the such like :lol:

newgirlintown

Registered Member
Back to the future and mad max.
And who else is so excited about the third high school musical, uh hell yeah!!!