Movies Best Movie That You Never Saw All Of

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Well, what is the best movie that you have never seen all of?

Well, what keeps happening to me, is I never catch all of Blues Brothers. I always miss the first 45 minutes or so. But I end up watching the rest, and it makes me laugh so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco. Great, but I always miss that start. And it always makes me wonder what the hell happens.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well, I can't really say if they are great or not, because I haven't seen them, but everyone else tells me i'll really enjoy them. Fight Club and Scarface. I've seen the first 30ish minutes of each and something came up in each of them and I never got back to finishing them.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Probably Iron Man, Fight Club, and 300. Most of my friends say that I have to see these movies and they could be legitimately good movies.

But I didn't like the scenic style of 300, Fight Club seems too barbaric, and Iron Man I just never saw in theatres simple because I have found most super hero movies suck.

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
Well, what keeps happening to me, is I never catch all of Blues Brothers.
One of my favorite movies ever, and some of my favorite scenes are in the beginning!! Geeze xD

I feel bad for the fact that most of the movies listed are awesome and people are missing out :(

I have never seen the half of Full Metal Jacket after the infamous bathroom gun scene, although I did get a scene or two after that...

Stupid free library dvd copy (cause im poor =P) had to go and glitch up...

kitchendame

Registered Member
A film called "Fool's Parade". I started to watch it on tv and became absolutely absorbed in it; James Stewart and George Kennedy. But then I had to leave halfway through to go to an appointment I had, and ever since then if the movie is on I don't have the opportunity to see it, and I can't find it for rent at any of the video stores I go to. It drives me nuts.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Some war movies - I started watching them during Basic Training, and we got interrupted before we could finish. Blackhawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, and Full Metal Jacket

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The best movie I've never seen the entirety of?

Taxi Driver comes to mind right off of the bat. I also couldn't bring myself to sit through Shutter Island.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I'm pretty good about sitting through even the most terrible movies, just so that I can say that I've finished them. That said, however, I think the movie that I've not seen the end of the most would have to be Full Metal Jacket. I've seen the first half of that movie lots and lots and lots of times. But after Pile kills himself I generally just shut the movie off. I've seen the second half of that movie probably two or three times. Not even NEARLY as good as the first half.

kitchendame

Registered Member
The best movie I've never seen the entirety of?

Taxi Driver comes to mind right off of the bat. I also couldn't bring myself to sit through Shutter Island.
Shutter Island, hey? I decided against watching the movie because I read the book. I always feel ripped off when I am presented with endings like that.