• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Movie Starred by a Rapper?

Veloci-T

Registered Member
I wanna know which movie you think is the best that is starred by a Rapper

mine is 8 Mile, then the second is ATL

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would have to agree with you on 8-Mile, Eminem did a very good performance, and the song "Lose Yourself" was also a great song.

Italiano

Film Elitist
If I had to say one movie starring a rapper was somewhat decent, I would have to say 8 mile. That was not as bad as I had expected it to be.

As for the rest of them, well all I can say to them is don't quit the music business...

But then again, I'm not a big fan of rap either.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
well, 8 Mile is the best Rap movie ever, Tupac was pretty good at acting but eminem is better, ATL was good aswell, T.I. made 2 VERY VERY good songs for it too

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This topic should have been made any singer/artist, etc to star in a movie, because I do not see many rappers having Eminem beat when it comes to 8 Mile.

L

lilbballfrk

8 mile all the way. Well eminem didnt really have to act becuase he grew up around there. any movie is good with eminem in it ;] lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do wish Eminem would consider acting in other movies.

L

lilbballfrk

if he doesnt have time for rapping, i doubt hes gonna have time acting. T-T

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well he doesnt have time because he just wants to spend it with his family, he did re-marry Kim if I recall.

L

lilbballfrk

yep. he also has his daughter and his neice i think ( he mentions alot about her in his songs too)