• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Best Mario Kart?

Waht is the best Mario Kart game?

• Mario Kart Super Circuit (Gameboy Advance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart Arcade GP (Arcade)

• Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (Arcade)

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Alright just now I was thinking of why we don't talk about mario kart much here so here goes.

In the thread vote for what you would consider the best Mario Kart game to be.

you have 8 choices.

Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64)
Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA)
Mario Kart Double Dash (Gamecube)
Mario Kart Acade GP (Arcade)
Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (Arcade)
Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo Wii)

Personally my favorite would have to be Mario Kart 64 it's the mario Kart that I spent by far the most time on and was also my first Mario Kart game. I never really had a chance to play Super Mario Kart all that much. I have never played Arcade GP 2 or Mario Kart Wii.

What's the best mario Kart game?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It's a toss up between Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64. I had countless hours of fun with both games. I give a slight edge to Super Mario Kart since it was the first one I played and I loved the battle mode. They could have made battle mode a lot better in MK64. Also, why did they get rid of Koopa? He was my favorite character.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've played most of them Mario Kart 64 on up. I played the SNES version briefly but it was after already playing MK64 so I was a bit biased.

I have a lot of good memories on MK64. The battle mode on 64 was the best out of any of the Mario Kart games. The racing mode on DoubleDash was my favorite though. (Battle on DD was HORRIBLE).

I haven't played the Wii version yet. I heard the battle is another flop but that the multiplayer racing and single player racing is the best of any so far. I hope that's true. I'll probably get MK Wii soon enough though. Hopefully I like it the best out of any of them.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Double Dash

It's the only one I've played over and over again. 64 was good, but DD was better.

padd

Registered Member
Well I've only played two mario karts so my vote might be a little biased..
MArio Kart 64.. it was basicly like an improved version of the SNES version, to me.

Fantasy

The White Wolf
MK64 ftw. ^_^

I got the DS one the other day, it's 'meh', I liked the 64 version of Rainbow Road better. T.T
I like being able to race as Dry Bones though, heh.

Didn't really like the SNES or GBA ones as much as 64, and I haven't played any others.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I give huge props to MK64 for bringing a bunch of new things to the table, but I honestly love Double Dash despite a good chunk of Mario Kart fans hating it. My buddy and I have spent countless hours facing each other in the "All Cup Tour" mode and it has yet to stop being fun. I also really like how there is an element of strategy you can delve into when it comes to choosing characters.

The DS version is also quite enjoyable for me. Alot more sound than I was expecting from a racing game on a hand-held.

dDave

V.I.P.
The DS version is also quite enjoyable for me. Alot more sound than I was expecting from a racing game on a hand-held.
Yes the DS game was pretty awesome I liked the retro cups, I beat everything on the highest star level on 150cc it was a lot of fun.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I'd put them in this order. I have to leave out the SNES version because I only got to rent it, and that was only a few times from at least 9 years ago. XD

1. Mario Kart 64
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Mario Kart DS
4. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
5. Mario Kart: Double Dash

viLky

ykLiv
I'm voting for Super Mario Kart (SNES) for the sole reason it's the only Mario Kart game I've played. Err... still, even with my limitations in this series, I do say it's better than Need For Speed.