• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Best Level Tune:

Absolute

Registered Member
What level had the best tune?

1. Dire Dire Docks

This tune is so peaceful and relaxing. Listen to it when you get the chance. It's pretty. :cute:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Aye, the pieceful and relaxing song. That song could actually be used in other contexts, and you'd never know it was from a video game. That's one of the best things about it.

As for my favorite, only two words you need to know:

METALLIC MARIO

This game has great music. Dire Dire Docks was what jumped to my mind first, though. Nice and relaxing, as you guys said. I also like the "Bowser's Road" song that plays during the levels before you fight Bowser. Nicely dramatic.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Well, after some thorough hands-on research, I must say that I like the underground puzzle music the best. It's the one that plays in the Hazy Maze and Wet-Dry World level (and perhaps some others). I especially like the part where the beat breaks up after awhile and the maraccas make an entrance. That's my favorite level music from the game.