Best Introduction Episode?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well you all know what I'm talking about. A lot of animes start out kind of slow and you have to watch 4-5 episodes before they story starts to get interesting. Then, there are those animes where they just suck you in. The first episode is a pretty big one some want to make you watch more and others you don't want to watch again. So what are your guys/girls thoughts?

I think Fullmetal Alchemist has a really nice intro, giving us some information on Alchemy and introducing the personalities of Ed and Al, but not going in too deep to depict their entire past, just enough to keep me interested.

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

oh god yes FMA got me hooked the first episode. Black Cat's first episode got me hooked as well. I guess I would include Case closed in there as well

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Hmm...

Man almost all my favorite animes didnt have dazzling introduction episodes.

Vandread and Samurai Champloo. oooo wait BLEACH. I knew the anime would be awesome after I saw the first episode.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen.

From what i can remember in the first ep Cleo, one of the main characters, is talking to her sister, Mariebella (i think that's her name), because the foolsh older sibling thinks she's in love with Orphen-who is looking into the house from a tree at a sword. Mairebella is describing what being in love feels like (something about being dizzy and a feeling in her stomach), she turns to Cleo and says: 'Haven't you ever felt like that?' And Cleo quips:
    'Every month.'

XD

From then on i knew it was going to have some humor as well as some action!

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Abenobashi. It's normal almost the entire episode, then the last two minutes are all like reality is breaking down