• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best home security system

MissMe

Registered Member
There have been some recent break-ins in my neighborhood and I would like to get a home security system with cameras that won't cost me a fortune. I would like some kind of motion sensor to alert me while I am away and would like to be able to access my cameras from my phone. Anyone have a recommendation on what I should get?

Impaired

Registered Member

A barking dog.

MissMe

Registered Member
Thank you for the suggestion Impaired. I was thinking however that I would like a security system that didn't pee and poop on my carpet. Can you recommend any of those?

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I have had ADT for many years, first while living in my parents home, and now as an adult in my own home. I have never had an issue with them, their customer service is responsive, and the few times our alarm went off they did what we would expect them to do. I get a discount from my homeowners for using them and I have been a satisfied customer.