• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Home Run hitter?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of good home run hitters in the league today. In your opinion who do you believe is the best. Please explain why you believe this batter is better then the runner up.

Thoughts?

metsforever7515

Registered Member
There's a lot of good home run hitters in the league today. In your opinion who do you believe is the best. Please explain why you believe this batter is better then the runner up.

Thoughts?
As much as I don't want to say this, Ryan Howard. This is just home runs though. Although he strikes out a lot, and doesn't really hit for average, he will consistantly hit 45-50 home runs every year. Adam Dunn is a very similar hitter, and would be my runner up. But because Howard 1. puts up better numbers 2. Is much younger and more powerful, he gets the top spot in my opinion

Unstoppable

Registered Member
I agree, its definitely Howard, I hate how he hits (terrible average) but he is definitely the best home run hitter in the game today

BigBob

Registered Member
I agree with Howard. He's just one of those people who try and hit that home run every time he's up at bat. He either hits big or misses big.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it's Howard as well, but I believe that Prince Fielder is really close. Howard is pretty much a one dimensional player, will hit for power and drive in runs, but doesn't do much more then that. He strikes out way to much, he doesn't hit for average, and he's an average defensive first baseman, but he can sure hit the hell of that ball.