best hip-hop group ever?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Veloci-T, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

whose the best hipp-hop group ever?

i say NWA, they have 3 legendary rappers, and theyre a legendary group altogethr

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I was just listening to some of their music today actually.

I also put in a vote for Run-DMC. Anyone care about them? What about Wu-Tang Clan? Very awesome groups there.

3. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

this is very tough. to me it is either n.w.a. or wu tang. ill say n.w.a. since they really helped pioneer the west coast and gangsta rap in general

4. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Wu Tang is cool and all, but the East Coast sound was already there. They just did it really really well. NWA, now, those are true pioneers. That's why I would vote them over most.

5. NY Jay

NY Jay Guest

I would say N.W.A. They seem to have been the most influential on some of today's modern rappers (The Game).

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's a lot of great Hip Hop groups to ever sing. Like you guys mentioned N.W.A, Wu Tang Clan, Run DMC but I am really surprised to one mentioned Public Enemy. They changed a lot in the music industry.

7. eric

eric Guest

I am not really a fan but I would give the nod to Run DMC just because they were ableto cross over and bring new fans to hip hop much like Hammer did.

8. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Hammer as in...MC Hammer? You can't really consider him hip hop.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I too,

Would say that N.W.A is the best hip-hop group there is..They just have awsome lyrics and singers

10. eric

eric Guest

Probably not, but like I said he brought a lot of people over from Rock and R&B to Rap/Hip Hop, in the very beginning.