Best Heel in the last Decade

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 29, 2009.

?

Best Hell in the last decade?

1. Triple H

60.0%
  2. Edge

20.0%
  3. Kurt Angle

20.0%
  4. Randy Orton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chris Jericho

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other(explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's been a lot of great heels during the last decade who would you rank first? Please explain your answer?

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'm gonna go with Kurt Angle. Like i said in another thread, i loved his whiney, annoying character as a heel, he played it really well. And he didn't have to lie or cheat to get heat, just his general annoying character was enough! He also played up to being annoyed or antagonised by the crowd really well, meaning the "You Suck" or "What?" chants would get louder the more he whined about it.

I think everyone else in the poll, while being heels, would still have got a lot of cheers from the crowd. Whereas everyone in the audience would always do their best to piss off Angle.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It was a very tough decision, even though I really wanted to go with Kurt Angle, I had to go with Triple H just because of how hated he was, I personally he was the most hated wrestler in the last decade. He always won the titles by using his sledgehammer, he was a total ass to the fans. He just did his role really well.

4. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

My vote goes to Edge. He just has one of the cockiest, most arrogant characters ever. Especially around the whole "Live Sex Celebration" period.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I picked Triple H as well. During his evolution days there was nobody more hated then that man. The internet hated him because they thought he was only on top because his backstage stroke, everybody thought the WWE roster legimately hated him, and he just owned RAW. When Shelton Benjamin pinned him it was the biggest deal in the world because HE NEVER LOST.

HHH is better suited to be a heel. He's cocky, he's rich, he's arrogant, and he's talented. Not talking away from anybody else but Triple H just seems to have been the best.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I agree with everything here except the bolded part, because those are just internet Mark rumours that should be taken with a grain of salt.. HHH is the best Heel. Easily. I'm surprised Edge is even mentioned since he's only been big for a few years.

7. Millz

Read my post again...I said the internet THOUGHT and people THOUGHT...that doesnt mean it was true in the slightest way.

I bet there was SOME truth to it but overall I think its overblown. So, I'm with ya.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Oh. No no, don't get me wrong I knew what you meant Man. I really just worded it wrong. Lol.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'm going with Trips. I think during the time before and during Evolution he was GREAT at having everyone really hate him. People cheered him a lot in recent years, but at that time he was one of the most believable heels of all time, IMO.

In a few years, I'll probably be saying Orton.

10. Millz

haha ok cool cool.

And Unity i hope ur right about orton! I can see him being at that level