Best Group of all time

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you guys think is the best group of all time? I'd have to say D-Generation X. That team when they were working together were simply un-stoppable. Another good team back in the day had to be The Four Horsemen. They had quite the run in WCW

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The Corporate Ministry. All the evils of the Undertaker's Ministry and the cruelty of McMahon's Corporation. It's a poisonous cocktail that was surprisingly delicious.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's the time when I hated the Undertaker the most, he was always acting gay, and he had that spot on is face, I really hated that side of him, also I hated Gangrel with a passion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
De-Generation X was simply amzing like I said. They were actually un-stoppopable back in the day. They held almost every title at one point which is incredeble. I wish they'd come back aswell but there's no chance of that happening.

S

Siddhartha

I hated the Wolfpac until they had Sting, since Sting was pretty much a God to me when I was twelve years old. So I guess I'd have to say Wolfpac + sting was my favorite group.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes N.W.O was a great team, but basically what WCW did was they put every dominate wrestler in the N.W.O, except a few good guys like Goldberg and others, it was just getting out of hand, but don't get me wrong they were great.