Best Group of all time

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What do you guys think is the best group of all time? I'd have to say D-Generation X. That team when they were working together were simply un-stoppable. Another good team back in the day had to be The Four Horsemen. They had quite the run in WCW

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The Corporate Ministry. All the evils of the Undertaker's Ministry and the cruelty of McMahon's Corporation. It's a poisonous cocktail that was surprisingly delicious.

3. Babe_Ruth

That's the time when I hated the Undertaker the most, he was always acting gay, and he had that spot on is face, I really hated that side of him, also I hated Gangrel with a passion.

4. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

DX was the best group ever, I wish they would return it would be great.

5. Babe_Ruth

De-Generation X was simply amzing like I said. They were actually un-stoppopable back in the day. They held almost every title at one point which is incredeble. I wish they'd come back aswell but there's no chance of that happening.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

7. Siddhartha

Siddhartha Guest

I hated the Wolfpac until they had Sting, since Sting was pretty much a God to me when I was twelve years old. So I guess I'd have to say Wolfpac + sting was my favorite group.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yes N.W.O was a great team, but basically what WCW did was they put every dominate wrestler in the N.W.O, except a few good guys like Goldberg and others, it was just getting out of hand, but don't get me wrong they were great.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

the nwo wolf pack
    the nation of domination
    D-Generation X