• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Gift Ever

Dabs

Registered Member
What is the best gift you ever received??
It doesn't have to be from Christmas or a birthday, it could be a whatever gift.....so, ???

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
A Canon Rebel EOS with a 75-350 mm lens. This was ages before the days of digital cameras.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
There are a lot of great gifts I've received over the years. The lates and the greatest is my NOKIA E5. Mom gave it to me as a bday present.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
My current cell phone (enV 2) or my Xbox 360.

Impact

V.I.P.
The ring my grandfather gave me, that he bought for my grandma on his travels. It's the only sentimental thing I have from my family, and it's awesome.

Etherea

Registered Member
This is a very small thing, but a bell for my new bike. It was for my birthday last year and soooo unexpected. The small pleasures and all that! ;)

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
A heart on a chain my brother gave me for my 21st ^.^ Plus he gave me an awesome box to keep it in.

That and a demon sat on a book from a friend when we were in high school.

trixiechi

Registered Member
The best present was a gift certificate to the humane society when I was about 22 to get my first pet. He was a solid white kitten that I had for 15 years and was like my baby. God, how I loved that cat!