• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best games ever!!!!!

Tido

Hello world!! :lol:
I believe that some of the best games ever include:
Halo 2 - XBOX
Burnout 3: takedown - PS2
Pokemon games - GAMEBOY :lol:
Age of empires III - PC (sadly mine stopped working :()
Final Fantasy 7 - PS1
Guitar hero II - PS2

XBOX live is amazing, especially with Halo 2!!!!!
If you want to add me as a friend on there, my tag-name thing is "Tido xx"

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion? Ocarina of Time? Goldeneye? fuckin' Super Mario Brothers 3? Mmmm, sexy.

murderbyWIImote

Registered Member
aw well, ill just let the sales do the talking. that was one of the most tense experiences ive had in a game outside of Gears of War.

Doc

V.I.P.
9th overall on the Gamecube? 24th on the PS2? I'm sorry to say, but the sales of the game don't say much.

murderbyWIImote

Registered Member
eh, well ill go with the 10/10 on both platforms from Game informer lol. nonetheless, you like some other excellent games s ill let it slide.

Last edited:

Doc

V.I.P.
What do you mean with the 10/10 across all platforms? Are you saying that I only chose 10/10 games?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
My top 3 favorite games of all time would have to be:

1. Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)
2. GoldenEye 007 (Nintendo 64)
3. NiGHTS: Into Dreams (Sega Saturn)

I like all three of those games and the order that I rank them depends on my gaming mood I guess. Mario 64 really is one of the games that I have spent the most time playing though. It's easily in my top 2. There hasn't been anything like it since either. :(