Game Cube Best Gamecube Exclusive Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by bgeezyrepping33, Nov 29, 2005.

1. bgeezyrepping33

bgeezyrepping33 New Member

I think that the best Gamecube game is Eternal Darkness. It had so much potential in the way it was setup and I think they used most of it. This is the only game I ever played more than once to unlock an ending.

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

originally it would have to be Resident Evil 4, but capcom broke their contract [ from what i understand ] and let the PS2 into the RE market.

RE4 is one of my favs of the year.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Metroid Prime, hands down.

4. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i bought the 1st Metroid Prime and didn't like it. i still took the time to beat it but it was just a par game and overally hyped. i don't like backtracking in games [ mostly in due part of my bad memory ] and in MP there was a lot of it.

5. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

yeah but it was fun if you can remember.

Super Mario Sunshine was VERY fun

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I hated the backtracking at first too, but then I realized it was kinda cool seeing places you know you can't get to yet and having to remember to go back there when you get the required item. And as you get more and more items and upgrades, you find shortcuts to get you to where you need to go more quickly, and the previously difficult enemies become a lot easier (sheegoths or flying pirates with with charged plasma beam, for example). The only annoying part was going back for all the artifacts, but other than that I think it was a perfect game.

Super Mario Sunshine sucked. I think it might be the biggest disappointment in my long gaming career. Wind Waker is up there too, but at least it was a good game. I just expected it to be a lot better than it was.

7. RossDude

RossDude Beep

I agree with Buckeye on Metroid Prime. Fans had waited a long time for a new Metroid title, and Retro brought it into 3D as well as first person, and managed to live up to the Metroid name. I would say the game is flawless, really. Aside from a few personal gripes, I can't think of anything bad about the game.

8. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

I love monkey ball. Such a fun game with friends over.

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

yes, Monkey Ball was fun, but its not a Nintendo exclusive!

10. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

Oh it isn't? I thought it was. Sorry.