• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Best Game Shows

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I know there are ppl who grew up watching those old game shows. I grew up watching classics like Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud and Jeparody among others. Who else here use to have fun watching those shows?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to love Family feud, I always had a competetion with my bro to see who could win between eahc other. Another good game show as to be Price is right or Tuth or lie something like that...the host of the show was m. Peterman from seinfeld.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Family Feud and Price is Right are legendary. Both were almost required watching when you were home sick from school.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol. I was kinda forced in watching Price is right because that's all my babysitter watched lol. Everyday it was the Price is right at 12pm. It was a great game show and still is compared to the ones we have them right now. Mike come on down...lol can't get enough of that line.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Price is Right is the best game show ever. Period. But Family Feud is pretty good as well, I'd have to admit.

Malificus

Likes snow
I have to go with Press Your Luck (And now Whammy), but The Price is Right is one of the big ones.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The Price Is Right was my show, too. I used get excited when all the ppl get all hyped up and stuff. Another I thought was real kool was Nick Arcade. I used to always want to be a contestant on that show. lol

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I used to like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. but then it got less popular and it's faded away

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Lingo or Family Feud. FF because I always gotta yell at the family who doesn't guess the ovious answer to win the money and guesses the dumbmest of ones ><; Lingo because I love brain teaser games shows....it's just a habit of mine. Always making my wheels turn in my head to guess the five letter word.

A

aceboxbusta

I do love game shows. Of course like many others, one of my favorites is the Price Is Right. Every school vacation I had, I'd love getting up at 11 just to watch it. I know a few years ago, game show network used to play a lot more older games, like Press Your Luck (still on once in a while), Lets Make a Deal (I loved this one, especially when they'd win new cars and they would only be like, $7,000), The Match Game and there are probably a lot more but I can't think of them. I'm not a HUGE fan of Family Fued, but I think the ones with Louie Anderson I think that hosted it was the only version I actually liked watching. I will watch Lingo and Whammy on GSN too. I never really cared for Jeapordy or The Wheel of Fortune much. But I think game shows are classics I will always like.