Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
This thread will be absolute bullshit if 007 wins. Resident Evil is so much better that it's not even measureable.

Based on their reputation on other gaming boards. I'd have to say RE series. James Bond only has one good game and that's Goldeneye for the N64.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
patkick said:
Based on their reputation on other gaming boards. I'd have to say RE series. James Bond only has one good game and that's Goldeneye for the N64.
Exactly. Every great game series seems to have a smear on it's reputation somehwere. Resident Evil has the Gun Survivor games (utter pig shit) and 007 has . . . well, almost every single on except Goldeneye.

D

Ds136

Goldeneye may be the only good game of the 007 games, however that game alone is better than Resident Evil series.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ds136 said:
Goldeneye may be the only good game of the 007 games, however that game alone is better than Resident Evil series.
. . . how? I'm going to have to question your tastes in gaming. I'm betting you never played Resident Evil 4. Not to mention, 007: Tomorrow Never Dies is enough to forget the entire series.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
007 didn't make a genre, Wolfeinstein, DOOM, all that bunch were the pioneers. RE created, defined, and perfected the survival horror genre, and has been consistently good (though the old RE games have aged shittily, the same can be said for 007).

Kaz

D

Ds136

The Mercenary said:
. . . how? I'm going to have to question your tastes in gaming. I'm betting you never played Resident Evil 4. Not to mention, 007: Tomorrow Never Dies is enough to forget the entire series.

Ya I played RE4, it was very good. Yes I played Tomorrow Never Dies as well and then proceeded to smash the game with a hammer.

However playing 007: Goldeneye with my 3 best friends is probably the best times I've ever had playing a game. So I'm really biased towards Goldeneye.

Kaz sure 007 didn't create the FPS genre, however it recreated it on the console. Before 007 the amount of FPS games on consoles was slim and most, and those were horrible. Also the multiplayer for goldeneye is really what made the game shine and why so many people fell in love with it. Goldeneye has much more replayability that RE in my opinion.