• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best. Game. Series. Ever! Quaterfinals Round 1

Metal Gear Solid vs. Final Fantasy

• Metal Gear Solid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegito728

Registered Member
Round 1.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Metal Gear still sucks. Final Fantasy games have better storylines, more character depth and development and a wider variety of gameplay.

Final Fantasy for the win.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
MGS hasn't been able to establish itself as the top stealth-action game (compared to Splinter Cell and others), while FF clearly is the best RPG series ever made. Due to that, I give Final Fantasy my vote.

Kaz

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Both are amazing game series, but I have to go with Final Fantasy.

Metal Gear has a problem with the stories being hard to follow, and even flat out rediculous in some points. That is a problem that Final Fantasy does a nice job of avoiding for the most part.

Also, that Metal Gear games keep using the same characters limits the story in my view. Each Final Fantasy game has new charcters which lets it stay fresh.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Final Fantasy is declared the winner.