Best. Game. Series. Ever! Finals Round

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vegito728, Sep 4, 2006.

?

Final Fantasy vs. Zelda

Poll closed Sep 5, 2006.
  1. Final Fantasy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Zelda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Why are there only seven original rounds (six actually) three quarterfinals, and one semi?

Final Fantasy has been more satisfying, engaging, and intriguing than Zelda ever has. FF by a landslide.

3. Vegito728

Um it was even but Blur convinced me to make it more(So I did). I knew it was uneven but couldn't think of any other great series.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Did anyone not see this coming? In every single debate/poll about the best game series, it always comes down to Zelda and Final Fantasy without fail.

I am throwing my support behind FF. I personally like the stories alot better, I like the gameplay way more than Zelda, and I also like the characters more.

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

LAWL at tourny style organization.

I personally have to with Zelda on this. The Final Fantasy games are great, definately some of my favorites. However they have no replayability because they take so long to complete. You play them once and your like WOW that was awesome!!!! Then you never want to do it again because you hate how long they took.

Zelda on the other hand you can beat it and be like THAT WAS AWEESOME!!!!! Lets do it agian!!!! I don't know how many times I've played through orcania of time, and I love it every time. I also just find the combat in Zelda more fun and interactive.

I love final fantasy with all my heart 49% of my heart, but I love Zelda 51% is the best way to put it I think.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Heh. Guess that is personal choice. I have played an beat VII around 10 times.

7. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

as much as i love the zelda series, i have to go for FF =(

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Zelda, It's got more consistently fun, and has a good story.

9. Vegito728

Final Fantasy is declared Best. Game. Series. Ever!

10. really?? maybe i should start playing it lol