• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Game Music

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Don't forget the chanting that was removed from the original version of the game. It was awesome mood-setting music.

Malificus

Likes snow
Eternal Sonata has a good soundtrack. Considering the name and plot, anything other than awesome would have been disappointing.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I love the Half-Life 2 soundtrack, the music for Episode 1 is awesome.

Also, I love how well the scores form the movies are incorporated into Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
It may not be the best but the original .hack series (both original and GU) have some really haunting music that stays with you for a while

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Silent Hill has some seriously fucked up music, it always fits the atmosphere and mood. Final Fantasy may have the best reputation, but SH is by far the absolute best quality in terms of flowing with the gameplay.

Plantation_Boy

Registered Member
Im gonna predict that GTA: IV will have the best music. I dont really have preferances when it comes to videogame music, as long as it set the mood Im fine with it:lick:

chinesmonkey

I just recently torrented the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 OST.
It's really good if you remember playing it back on the Sega Genesis.