• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Game Music

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Re: Best Music

I actually really liked the Morrowind music in terms of just music... But in terms of music to listen to while playing the game? Yeah. It got repetitive. Fourteen or so songs are just not enough for such a long game, even if they're really good songs.

T

TurkuSama

I liked some of the music from Tekken 3 through 5 including Tag. SF3:Third Strike had a good mixes on that. Bought the soundtrack of that.

I also liked some of the music from FF7 and 8. Bought the soundtrack for that also.

P

pasteycracker

I fell in love with the music from Shenmue. That music is really good. It fits in very well with the game. :]

I also was in love with the music from Grandia 2. It seems like everything about that game was good. :]

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Ah, man you know some good music. The Shenmue soundtrack was one of the best I've heard in a long time. I forgot about Tekken as well. My favorite had to be Tekken 2 and 3. The Castlevania series has some good music as well especially Symphony of the Night. Ah, brings back too many memories.

P

pasteycracker

Symphony of the Night had AMAZING music.

And I did end up buying the OST for Shenmue. lol

O

OVR 06

dragon quest VIII had an amazing OST.

tokyo harmonic symphony or something like that
did all the scores for the game. absolutely amazing
soundtrack to that game.

chrono cross also had a really good OST.

A

Angel03

This might seem childish but I really liked the music to Zeld Ocarina of Time. The songs within the background the songs you got to learn. They were fun and enchanting. :)

T

the.game

I havn't played a large variety of games but Bill Brown writes some great stuff (Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six).

die_2_game

This might seem childish but I really liked the music to Zeld Ocarina of Time. The songs within the background the songs you got to learn. They were fun and enchanting. :)

There is nothing childish about that. Ocarina has one of the most complete soundtracks in a game. It still makes me cry at the end :shake: with the Lullaby , that Deku sprout........... How many games make u cry ?????

Freedom fighters , anyone know that game? It has a great soundtrack , any won many awards ( composed by Jesper Kyd ).