• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Best game in Britan?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So, what do you guys think was voted the best game over on the British Isles? I think whichever game wins this award is up for GOTY over here.

*Drumroll*

MegaMike

Registered Member
It was a great game, but it dragged on a bit too much towards the end. Everyone complains about FPS games being too short, but really, they can over stay their welcomes easily. I certainly don't see it as the gaming messiah that it's been recieved as.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I also don't see why Halo 3 is being touted as another re-make with a crappy story. There's a reason it outsold most movies in it's first week...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well Halo 3 can't count as a new concept though. It's more of the same, just better. It's not an entirely new game no matter how you slice it. Hence the "3" in the title.

hey_j2

it should be Halo or even medal of honor i like those games or maybe just maybe even a FIFA game

Colezy

Registered Member
I dont have a XBOX 360.. And i dont really want one either, im happy with my PS2 and DS. Im hardly ever at home, and if i am im either listenin to music, on the computer, or both. =]

hey_j2

yeah well im not at home much yet i still find time to play games and stuff like that but arnt you gonna get PES 2008 colezy?

lryusaki

Registered Member
Well I am not a big fan of Bioshock. I kinda like Halo 3 more but Gears of War beats them all. Halo 3 is basically the same thing as Halo 1 and 2 the only thing different is new weapons and vehicles each time. They didnt introduce any new characters into halo 3 and i can get the same thrill from halo 2 in halo 3 however Gears of War is a new game and was a very good idea. The levels were better, the coop was better and much more. In my opinion Gears of War was a all around better game then Halo 3. The only reason Halo 3 sold more is because it is a Familiar name and Halo is a gaming giant and was a big success. Most likely more people are going to buy Gear of War 2 then Halo 3 but we just have to wait and see.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I don't really consider that game to be game of the year, but then again, thats because I think it was a dumbed down remake of System Shock 2...