• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best fisnisher

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you think is the best finsihing move in wrestling history? For me it's very hard to choose but I really like the shooting star press from Kidamn and I liked the Jackhammer from Goldberg, and I like the Stone Cold stunner.

L

Light Angel Omega

theres a few of my favorites but the best now in my opinion would have to be the FU its gotta take alot out of your back being slamed down like that

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Light Angel Omega said:
theres a few of my favorites but the best now in my opinion would have to be the FU its gotta take alot out of your back being slamed down like that
The FU is a pathetic finisher, it's nothing more than a slightly modified military press slam. Yeah, your back would hurt, but not as much as say, a powerbomb. Canadian Destroyer, look that up, it'd knock Cena's dumbass out any day, it's my favorite.

http://wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves/CanadianDestroyer.wmv

FU? O rly?

C

Crimson

Yea, the Canadian Destroyer is sick. I was like "DAMN!!!" when I first say it.

In TNA I also like the Blackhole Slam by Abyss. That seems very effective.

In the WWE I was always a fan of the Powerbomb, and the Dominator is great too.

As you can see, it is hard to pick one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's realy hard to choose, but the powerbomb is a great finisher but it dpends who does it I love it when Batista does it, because he puts a lot of impact in it like he really wants to hurt the guy.

S

+ShowsToppeR+

i think the better question is "what moves make u go "Holy Crizzap" when u 1st see it?" in that case:
-F5 (brock lesnar)
-THE LAST RIDE (undertaker)
-SHOOTING STAR PRESS (billy kidman)
-CANADIAN DESTROYER (petey williams)
-C4 (paul burchill)

W

wweman101

The cyclone (F-5
The C-4
The last ride
The gore
Batista Bomb

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I loved the Razors Edge back in the day. I aldo love the Implant DDT or the Double-Arme DDT

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love the Razor Edge because Razor Ramon was one of my best wrestlers, before he turned into an alcoolic. i always tried to do that move on my brother. But I dont really like the Double Arme DDT. The only person I can think that does it was Mankind, and Edge finisher is close to being that.

A

aj_styles

I ought to say that the best finishers have to be it is like the top 5 for me ok.

Here my top 5 favorite favorite Finishers:

1-The Craidle Shot
2- The Gore
3-The Canadian Destroyer
4-The 630 Splash
5-The Tombstone
:D :D :D