• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Best Fighting Game?

Absolute

Registered Member
What's the best fighting game for the SNES?

1. Mortal Kombat 2

This game was like 10x better than the original.. it fed my sick teenage mind the food it wanted to eat.. i can't say that's a good thing.. it was actually pretty warped. But still, the game was fun.

2. Clay Fighters

This game kind of vanished from videogameland.. anyone else think it was rad? The characters were classic. I liked the snowman the best, and the rock dude.. I think there was a rock dude. It's hard to remember. The blob guy was cool.

Julie

Registered Member
I've never played either one of those. We've got Street Fighter II. I've become pretty good at mastering that game.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Absolute said:
What's the best fighting game for the SNES?

1. Mortal Kombat 2

This game was like 10x better than the original.. it fed my sick teenage mind the food it wanted to eat.. i can't say that's a good thing.. it was actually pretty warped. But still, the game was fun.

2. Clay Fighters

This game kind of vanished from videogameland.. anyone else think it was rad? The characters were classic. I liked the snowman the best, and the rock dude.. I think there was a rock dude. It's hard to remember. The blob guy was cool.
neither!!!!

Killer Instinct for the SNES was the best...

Clay fighters was better than any MK game, but Street Fighter blew those 2 away, that is until KI came out!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only played Clay Fighters at the store demos, but it was a really fun game from what I remember. Would be awesome to see it make a return on a next gen console now.

grenada1984

i haven't played many fighting games lately but the first time i played dynasty warriors it was good. my neibor just told me that socom 3 was pretty good.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
We're talking about fighting games on the SNES, grenada.

Mine is Street Fighter II. Street Fighter is one of the greatest games of all time, in my opinion. I've played Clay Fighter, but it wasn't very good (though the N64 Clay Fighter was).