• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Fighter

padd

Registered Member
Similiar to MJ's topics, but this concerns not only strength. And since the other topic was a no contest between 3 men. If Wrestling were real who would outlast anybody in the ring.

Undertaker

This guys an experienced mixed martial artist, very durable, you can tell he's a real time athlete.

Hulk Hogan would be the 1st one down lmao.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would think the likes of Undertaker, Kane, Angle, Samoa Joe and Mark Henry could hold their own. Some of the bigger guys might have trouble with the quickness, however.

viLky

ykLiv
Wasn't CM Punk a kickboxer or something?

If we're talking about fighters here, I'm going to go with somebody more flexible and faster. Either CM Punk or Shelton Benjamin. Probably bad choices, but I'll still choose them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think HBK would be a good selection, he's shown that he has the endurance, strenght and techniques to comepete against anyone. He won't be able to out-power the likes of Big Show, Mark Henry and such, but he would be able to out-last them thats for sure.

Shelton is another good pick, he has all the attributes that a good fighter needs.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
I would go with Taker, HHH, CM Punk, HBK, Benjamin, and Jericho. I think all of these guys would fit the bill. The guys like HHH and Taker especially would hold their own easily. I think the smaller guys ( incomparison to the other) also have what it would take, plus being slightly smaller is an advantage if the fight were to drag out for a long period of time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I totally forgot about Jericho. I've heard a story about Jericho once, when he was in WCW him and Goldberg started to have an argument in the back stage area. Jericho got mad, took Goldberg down and put him in a submission till people started to break it up. This is for real, it wasn't part of the show.

So it shows that you don't have to be a real massive guy to be a great fighter.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
OMG still this wrestling BS..:-/

They are not fighters!
They are over sized actors that failed to become real fighters.
:shake:

If you want to talk about fighters that sport is called boxing/martial arts. Try the real stuff sometime it is much more satisfying.

C_mac

Registered Member
OMG still this wrestling BS..:-/

They are not fighters!
They are over sized actors that failed to become real fighters.
:shake:

If you want to talk about fighters that sport is called boxing/martial arts. Try the real stuff sometime it is much more satisfying.
Have you heard of kayfable?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Brock Lesnar was a wrestler, hes now in the UFC, Ken Shamrock one of the best UFC fighters to ever live was in the WWF. There's also a lot of guys in the Wrestling business that could be successful in MMA and UFC. I wouldn't under estimate their power and there fighting skills if I were you. They can still hold there own against anyone. Another example Kurt Angle Olympic gold Medalalist in WRESTLING, was with the WWF.