• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Electronics Store?

Where do you prefer to buy electronics?

• Ultimate Electronics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RadioShack

• Wal-Mart

• Target

• Sears

• K-Mart

• Other

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which electronics store do you prefer to shop at? I go to Best Buy for everything music, home audio, video, and game/movie related and CompUSA for everything computer related.

Where do you guys shop for your electronics?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually go to Best Buy, but I really hate that place. They're so corrupt it's ridiculous.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I usually just go to Best Buy to get all my electronic stuff. Pretty much, they are all the same as they are very corrupted. It'a sll about corporate greed and I just hate it everytime you buy something, they always ask you to buy their warranty which is useless and another way to suck more money out of you. I usually know what I'm getting and know enough about a product which is good because if you try asking for some help and these electronic stores, it doesn't exist.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Best Buy, but it's horribly expensive and they tend to limit some selections. Stupid capitalism.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I would prefer to buy at best buy, but the hazards of living in a small town. *sigh* the only places to choose from here are walmart, kmart, and radioshack. Every single time I have gone into radio shack they haven't had what I was looking for and I find that their employees are sooooo uninformed about the latest stuff on the market.