Best Duo

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What duo do you think is the best amongst the 3 below?

Payton/Kemp (Sonics)
    Kidd/K-Mart (Nets)
    Nash/Amare (Suns)

3 of the best points to ever play the game, and three of the best big man finishers to ever play.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Im surprised Stockton and Price arent on the list.

1. Payton/Kemp (Sonics)
    2. Nash/Amare (Suns)
    3. Kidd/K-Mart (Nets)

Im going with "The Glove" and "Reignman" they were just dominat together knowing each other moves and where the other would be. Two finals appearances more than the other two combined, and I think they were more exciting to watch.

3. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

WHERE THE HELL IS JOHN STOCKTON AND KARL MALONE!?

Sorry MJ...but c'mon brother! HANDS DOWN THE BEST EVER IS STOCKTON TO MALONE, NOT EVEN A CONTEST!

They were ok, but of three listed, Nash to Stoudemire is hands down the best, plus Stoudemire has more inside moves than kemp ever had, all kemp could do was dunk...don't get me wrong, Kemp was probably a lil more flashy than Stoudemire, but Stoudemire has him beat hands down, that being said, Gary Payton couldn't hold Steve Nash'd jock strap!

4. Death Nails

Death Nails Guest

Jordan and Pippen were probably the best of all time. I also liked Allan Houston and Latrell Sprewell from the Knicks.

From this list I would say Nash and Amare are the best. They've been dominating for 3 years now.

5. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Jordan and Pippen HANDS DOWN, but I thought they were looking for a point guard/power forward duo...Jordan played the 2 and Pip played the 3.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

ill list all the good ones i can think of

Nash/Amare
    Kidd/K Mart
    Jordan/Pippen
    Stockton/Malone
    Payton/Kemp
    Kobe/Shaq (if they work together)

7. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree with Zanthrax on this one even though I couldn't stand Stockton and Malone they were the best duo of all time.

But if I have to pick someone on this list I'll have to go go with the Steve Nash/Amare Stoudamire duo. If they played anyone in the league 2 on 2 they could destroy them easily. After everything is set and done this might be one of the best duo ever created.

8. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Yup, exactly what I was thinking (about Nash/Amare) I never liked Stockton and Malone either, but you just got to give credit where credit is due.

9. teeps11

teeps11 Guest

I have to go with Nash and Amare on this one. Amare is a terrific post player and Nash is an amazing passer so together they are amazing at pick and rolls and are a dominant duo.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's a reason why Malone and Stockton aren't on this list, the reason is because I knew that everyone was going to pick them, so I decided to put three duo's on my list, and I've chosen three good duo's which makes it a little harder to choose from these players.

My choice has to be Nash and Stoudamire, these two players just gel so well, and if you take out Nash out of that line up and replace him with Barbosa he wouldn't have the same impact.

Payton and Kemp are a close second these two were amazing together. Kemp was a very explosive finisher.

If Martin and Kidd played longer together, and if Martin could of stayed healthy then this poll would be a little harder then it is.