• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Dunker of all time in the NBA

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think is the best dunker of all time in the NBA? In my mind there's no doubt that it's Vince Carter the dunks he did in the Slam Dunk competetion in Oakland in 2000, and the dunks he still does today, and even th dunks when he first came in the league are simply amazing. But the dunk that stands out is the dunk he did in the Olympics when he jumped over Fredic Weiss a member of the french basketball team he stands at 7"2 he jumped over and still made the dunk it's so sick.

I know you say there's other good ones like Doctor J, Michael Jordan, and Davind Thompson but no one beats VC. In my mind.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll wait till a lot more people answer this question but if the majority of you guys say Vince Carter then I will mention someone that never made it into the NBA but has crazy hops.

F

fatboy

KOBE BRYANT :D but when Vince dunked over the 7 foot white guy in the Olympic games a few years ago was unreal. he jumped all the way over him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry but even Kobe Bryant himself would disagree that if you asked everyone around the league they would tell you that Vinsanity is the best dunker of all time.

F

fatboy

KOBE :D but that one dunk by vince when he leaned till he was almost parallel to the ground and took it home over 2 defenders was awesome

S

scottmcgrady

I think that the best dunker's of all time could go to:
Dominique
Jordan
Carter
Webb
LeBron
And there are probably others i have missed yet i would probably give it to Vince Carter because he has too many crazy dunks.

T

the.game

Vince Carter. Nobody looks better throwing it down and few in the history of the game have his uncanny combination of power and aerial finesse. Dominique Wilkins, Julius Erving and Michael Jordan etc. were great but Vince Carter took the slam dunk to a whole 'nother level.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 1
Fresh NBA 2
Babe_Ruth NBA 25
K NBA 3
K NBA 31