3ds Best DS Game Times

Japanesecajun

Registered Member
What's the fastest and longest it's taken you to beat a DS game?

Not including Pokemon, the fastest I ever beat a game was Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass in five days.

The longest time it took me to beat a game was a month on the first Phoenix Wright.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've been working on Oblivion for an absurd amount of time. I can beat DW 5: Empires in about two and a half hours, maybe less if I'm really into it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't have a DS either, but I blew through Resident Evil: Survivor in about one hour and three minutes.

Horrible game, but fun for fans of the series who are bored and want to try something laughable.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys this thread is about DS games. If you want to discuss non DS games feel free to make another thread in General Gaming perhaps.

Japanesecajun

Registered Member
Well, I'm suddenly less proud of beating my game in five days XD Geez, from just over an hour to two and a half hoours, and here I am giddy over five days.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Well, I'm suddenly less proud of beating my game in five days XD Geez, from just over an hour to two and a half hoours, and here I am giddy over five days.
It wasn't my first time beating the game. I had probably beaten Metroid Prime at least 10 times already, and I was doing a speed run.

Japanesecajun

Registered Member
It wasn't my first time beating the game. I had probably beaten Metroid Prime at least 10 times already, and I was doing a speed run.
I wish I could do stuff like that but it's so hard for me to play games a second time around after I've beat them, because I hate rewatching/rereading the cut scenes and conversations.

The only game I've been able to do that with is Okami, because I can play as a Pomeranian, and Pokemon Diamond.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
My fastest ever was mario kart DS in 2 hours in a car trip. my longest that I have finished would be Super Mario 64 DS it took me about 6 hours total. if games that I have not yet beaten but am still trying to beat are included then I have to say that Sonic Rush is taking me the longest.