• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Dances

Best Hip-Hop/Rap Dances

• Break Dancing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soulja Boy

• Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It

• Lean Back

• Walk It Out

• Crip Walk

• Snap Yo Fingers

• Tamborine

• 2 Step

• Chicken Noodle Soup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to go with break dancing on this one, it's unbelievable how many moves you can make when your break dancing. I wish I was able to break dance just because it's so cool.

What the hell is the chicken noodle soup?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
MJ just reminded me of the moonwalk and the whole Michael Jackson bit. with the moonwalk, crotch thrusts/grabs...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no better dancer then Michael Jackson, the moonwalk, was a great move of his and he did so many other dance moves that were mind boggling, if I am allowed to select his dance moves then I have to go with him hands down. A lot of cocky singers today say that they're better then him, but they don't know what their talking about.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Breakdancing for me. It's the only dance on there that has meaning and not there because there is some rapper that is trying to make a dance like everyone else.

Geez, it's so annoying to see one dance come out and before it even gets time to be know there is ANOTHER one coming out that is the same but with different variations and slightly different moves.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Melbourne Shuffling for me, it's not on that list, but it's back into business!!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
How is Soulja Boy winning, can someone explain this to me?
because it's the big thing right now.

6 months from now it wouldn't be winning.

Z

Zanthrax54

Lean Back, simply b.c. of all the hot ass remixes! The original is still cool as shit too, but that song has at least 4 totally awesome remixes! It's a great beat to get down to!

HALLA!

Melbourne Shuffling for me, it's not on that list, but it's back into business!!
I think it looks ridiculous but you gotta have skills to do that. So I still respect those who are good at it.

Crip walk looks cool so I voted for that.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Grinding is a great dance, I love it. I'm not talking about the crappy, dry-hump stuff at high school dances. I like to go to my school dances because they play good hip-hop music, but no one can actually grind, not even the chicks! I went on the floor once and a girl seriously had a seizure on my pants. The only ones there that do know how are the black chicks, and there's very few, but they mostly good-looking so that's a bonus. Otherwise I'm called a "loser" cause I don't dance with the kids in my grade. It's not my fault they can't fucking dance.