• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Dances

Best Hip-Hop/Rap Dances

• Break Dancing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soulja Boy

• Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It

• Lean Back

• Walk It Out

• Crip Walk

• Snap Yo Fingers

• Tamborine

• 2 Step

• Chicken Noodle Soup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shwa

V.I.P.
In this thread, members can vote for what they think (in their opinion) the best dance is. You've seen them on music videos and out when you go clubbing, a drunk can do them. So I ask you, please choose your favorite from the selection.

For myself, I would have to vote for Chicken Noodle Soup....just because it has to be the most retarded dance and song ever, but its just so catchy!

~Shwa'

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't what what any of those are except for the Crip walk and the Crank that dance. Still, I don't know how to do them so...I'll pick Souja boy because it's fun to watch.

The best dance/dance move is the dice move from Knocked up. I want to use that move so bad...

scratch that....break dancing owns the rest....

I don't know how to breakdance either...

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Break Dancing by far everything else on that list, are dance made by one hit wonder "rappers" that are a cancer to Hip Hop in general. Break Dancing has substance and a loyal following and takes skill to preform did I mention that?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Dice Move

Didn't people do the Cotton Eyed Joe to the Hamster Dance song way back in the day?

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I the soulja boy has begun to annoy me with all the stupid people doing it everywhere someone is dancing. I like tambourines lol

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I vote for the skank.