Best Dancers of all time?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who do you think think is the best dancer of all time, when it comes to entertainment? For me it's Michael Jackson, if you actually watch his video clips and his concerts you'll understand why I selected him, the things he pulls off are simply outstanding, it took him years to practice those moves but it was worth it, because he's the best. Also it's not only the moonwalk that is awesome, he does tons of other crazy dance moves.

But since MJ is such an easy pick for me, I decided to choose a runner up, and that runner up are the Nicholas Brothers, I don't if a lot of people have seen them before, but they're amazing. It's two brothers that do mostly tap dancing routines, and they performed in old movies, the things that they pull off are something to see. For me their second after Michael Jackson.

Here's a short piece on the Nicholas Brothers.

YouTube - Nicholas Brothers in Stormy Weather

The whole thing is amazing, but it gets really good at the 2:00 minute mark.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Michael Jackson.

/thread.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Michael Jackson easily.

Usher is up there. He does some insane stuff as well.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Heh, the title of the thread should probably be "Best Dancer of All Time Not Named Michael Jackson."

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Ya I know a lot of people will select Michael Jackson, that's why I selected a runner up. So if you guys think it's Michael Jackon then please state it, but also choose a second option as well.

Also guys I am not sure if you clicked on my link or not already, but if you haven't please do so, it's worth seeing, especially if you haven't seen the Nicholas Brothers perform yet.