• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Best CO-OP Games?

Absolute

Registered Member
Hmmm...

1. Secret of Mana

Like I said in the SoM topic, this game was a breakthrough for co-op play.

2. Battletoads

This game was challenging, and nearly impossible to beat on co-op... the 3rd or so level where you have to dodge the blocks on those speed bikes.. I could never get passed it, while my brother could. The the snake level at the end was also pretty hard.

I can't think of many co-op games right now.. I know there were a load more that were good.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Absolute said:
the 3rd or so level where you have to dodge the blocks on those speed bikes.. I could never get passed it, while my brother could.
Game-block

Although I think there was some trick on the single platform jumping where you had to do a half jump or something. I remember I got it right one time when I used the turbo controller that made the smallest jump possible. But on one of them the jump was normal, so in the end I had to use the regular control. The fast blocks were hard, but not as bad as that one jumping spot.

Also, Perfect Dark is a good one for 2 player games.

And Double Dragon II was my favorite old school game, even though the difficulty factor isn't that much.