• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Chuck Norris movie

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your best Chuck Norris movie? Mine is Missing in action I seen it so many times and it's always good, it's the best one of many, I saw it today for the first time in like two years and it's so good.

No Chuck Norris jokes in this topic, if anyone puts a Chuck Norris Joke their post will be deleted I am serious, this is about is movies.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I've never really been fond of any of his movies, and even despise them more so now with all of those stupid, and annoying jokes going around. People seem to think they are hilarious.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok I'll make myself clearer I don't want anyone to talk about the jokes, I just want you to talk about is movies he made. I also like is movie where he fight Bruce Lee, he looks really young in that movie, he gets killed by Bruce Lee.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lol, SIDEKICKS! I watched that a lot as a kid because I did a lot of daydreaming too.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Holy shit I remember that movie, lmao Sidekicks, that was an ok movie now that I think of it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sidekicks wow that brings back memories from back in the day. Another of is good movies was The Hitman in the early 90's.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont remember Hitman much, but I do remember Sidekicks thanks to the kid having his idiotic day dreams 24/7.