• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Christmas Movie?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What’s your favorite Christmas movie? I have to go with Elf. It’s cheesy and sometimes I get sick of it but I think Will Farrell killed it in that movie.

Out of the more realistic Christmas movies, I like The Family Man and It’s A Wonderful Life.

MissMe

Registered Member
I like Elf also but not as much as I used to like it. They play it over and over and over again this time of the year and I think they kind of over do it! Christmas Vacation would have to be my pick! It reminds me of my dad who was always a little out there at Christmas time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’ve actually never seen either of those. 😳
You have never seen Home Alone? That is a new one.

For me, it’s either Elf or Home Alone. Both movies are funny. Harry and Marv in Home Alone make a terrific duo.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I can't believe no one's mentioned A Christmas Story and The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is easily #1

Then Elf...then Home Alone.

Special shoutout to Jingle all the Way.