• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Car Scene

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your best car chace in a movie? For me it's between Gone in 60 seconds, and The Rock when Nicholas Cage in the Viper and the police are chasing Sean Connery in the Hummer, it's really good.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
A double win for Nick Cage there. I'm going to have to say Gone in 60 Seconds.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah also what I am impress with is that there's no stunt double he's the one driving the cars, which is pretty impressive, because he does an incredible job.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya probably gone in 60 seconds just cause he did it himself. Even though I liked a lot of the car scenes from fast and the furious but they were computer generated.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vegito728 said:
Ya probably gone in 60 seconds just cause he did it himself. Even though I liked a lot of the car scenes from fast and the furious but they were computer generated.
Fast and Furious was just too "street" for my tastes. I like my cars classic, like that Shelby GT, not some "pimped out" Honda Civic.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Ok, I will have to say the chase at the end of the ORIGINAL Gone In 60 Seconds. A 40 minute car chase through 5 cities in California totalling 93 cars. It's so awesome. It set a world record for most cars wrecked in a movie when it came out in 1974.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have that movie, but never had the chance to see it, but will fo$0r sure make time after what you just told me because that is crazy. 40 minutes of car chasing, that;s crazy.

S

SOAD2k8

Bullit. Mustang. Charger.

That's all you got to know for legendary car scenes. That and the car chase in Matrix Reloaded was pretty cool, too.

A

acidmix

I agree with Sephy on this one the Original gone in sixty seconds in the last 40 minutes is classic and could never ever be redone again simply because of the legal trouble it would cause and not to mention the money it would cost.