• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Buy Hosting Avatar Midnight Release

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently Best Buy is going to have a midnight release of the DVD and Blu-Rays for Avatar tonight:

Best Buy Stores To Host Midnight Openings for Avatar Release on DVD and Blu Ray -Avatar Wont Be On 3D Television This Year : Dealerscope

There's no way this movie is going to be sold out. Why would people wait in line to buy a movie so late at night? A movie that they've already seen, mind you. I guarantee you I will be sleeping instead, thank you very much. :)

Dragon

V.I.P.
Apparently Best Buy is going to have a midnight release of the DVD and Blu-Rays for Avatar tonight:

Best Buy Stores To Host Midnight Openings for Avatar Release on DVD and Blu Ray -Avatar Wont Be On 3D Television This Year : Dealerscope

There's no way this movie is going to be sold out. Why would people wait in line to buy a movie so late at night? A movie that they've already seen, mind you. I guarantee you I will be sleeping instead, thank you very much. :)
I will not be going at midnight to get this movie. I am not that eager to get the movie. Im sure they will have it next time I go there.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would go if I wasn't busy and had the money. Honestly, it's really not a big deal to go to a midnight release. They can be fun, I've gone to many with friends for different movies being released in theaters and for different book series. I guess it's only a big deal if you're pretty sure you're going to be sleeping at that time or need to be awake early. But I rarely go to bed before midnight these days.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am waiting to get Avatar on Blu-Ray. Honestly, why? This version will not have any special extras, and apparently not even any commentary. It's a waste of money at this point. I would wait to get the special edition.