Movies Best Buy Hosting Avatar Midnight Release

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently Best Buy is going to have a midnight release of the DVD and Blu-Rays for Avatar tonight:

Best Buy Stores To Host Midnight Openings for Avatar Release on DVD and Blu Ray -Avatar Wont Be On 3D Television This Year : Dealerscope

There's no way this movie is going to be sold out. Why would people wait in line to buy a movie so late at night? A movie that they've already seen, mind you. I guarantee you I will be sleeping instead, thank you very much. :)

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Apparently Best Buy is going to have a midnight release of the DVD and Blu-Rays for Avatar tonight:

Best Buy Stores To Host Midnight Openings for Avatar Release on DVD and Blu Ray -Avatar Wont Be On 3D Television This Year : Dealerscope

There's no way this movie is going to be sold out. Why would people wait in line to buy a movie so late at night? A movie that they've already seen, mind you. I guarantee you I will be sleeping instead, thank you very much. :)
I will not be going at midnight to get this movie. I am not that eager to get the movie. Im sure they will have it next time I go there.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would go if I wasn't busy and had the money. Honestly, it's really not a big deal to go to a midnight release. They can be fun, I've gone to many with friends for different movies being released in theaters and for different book series. I guess it's only a big deal if you're pretty sure you're going to be sleeping at that time or need to be awake early. But I rarely go to bed before midnight these days.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am waiting to get Avatar on Blu-Ray. Honestly, why? This version will not have any special extras, and apparently not even any commentary. It's a waste of money at this point. I would wait to get the special edition.