Best big man of all time?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 28, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this should have his own thread. I've already made my argument in favor of the Undertaker and MJ thought Andre.

Anybody else? Umaga? Kane? Big Show? etc?

2. padd

padd Registered Member

Big Show, no doubt about it for me. Sure the undertaker is tall.. but he's got weight on his side.. whereas big show is a whopping 440+ lbs.. and @ one point wasn't he 500lbs? thats a good 200lbs more/less heavier than the Deadman, and yet he is still able to posses the reflexes and balance of a.. cat! I would like to watch videos of andre from the 1970's before i speak to soon.

1 thing's for sure, i saw a video of the Giant Gonzlez and he SUCKED.

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I have to go for The Big Show.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Show over the Undertaker?

Don't humor threads belong in sub-talk?

5. padd

padd Registered Member

It's funny how angry Cons can get even when he's a potential MOTM.. :lol:

I was just about to say.. Show and Andre should be in another category, those guys were not big wrestlers, they're monsters.

6. Merc

Angry?

:confused:

If sarcasm constitutes as angry, this entire board is made up of future serial killers then! I just think it's nuts to even consider the Big Show over Taker. To me, someone who thinks that is new to wrestling (no more than a few years of watching it). Taker has the physical prowess, mic skills, presence, entrance, charisma, and overall talent that the Big Show could never dream of.

Also, if anyone says the Great Khali, you have brain cancer. Yes, it's terminal.

7. Unity

lol I knew you were being sarcastic my friend...I even laughed.

It was a tough call; I'm a big fan of Show. Taker is much more athletic and well-versed in the ring, but I give Show credit because of his huge size. I think he was a great athlete even when he was huge on weight.

8. Merc

But Show has nothing on Taker's ring presence. The dude is just frightening. Ever since he arrived, Taker has demanded attention merely by the vibe he gives off as the hulking monster of the WWE. Show may be massive and intimidating by his size, but Taker simply has to stare at you for the same effect. Besides, what's more frightening, a big guy that can destroy you with one blow, or a big guy that can do it from the ground and the air?

Millz likes this.
  9. padd

padd Registered Member

Absolutley, Taker has more physical prowess, mic skills, presence, entrance, charisma, and overall talent. But Show is more handicap than the Undertaker. 1st of all he weighs more/less 190-200 lbs more than Taker, (more or less). Big Show also has a history of unhealthy conditions. He had the same disiese as Andre, although the reason why Andres dead and Show isn't is because Show got operated on his gland.. idk what its called, but its a gland on the back side.

Anyways, back on point; for his condition Big Show is the greatest wrestler in history.. for his condition I think it was called; giantism. He could've contunued to grow at an unheatlhy rate had he not gotten operated. And as well as that, like i said for his conditions is he as athletic as.. an athlete.

Millz likes this.
  10. Unity

Yeah I qualify Show as a "big man" more than Taker. Taker is tall, but skinny. Like I said, I give Show more credit for being an athlete at all at his size.