Movies Best Bad Guy

Corona

Registered Member
Which actor do you think plays the bad guy the best?

I personally like Sean Bean. He pulls of the intelligent, cold, and believable bad guy. I especially liked his performance in The Island.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Jack Nicholson has had some great roles.

I think Bruce Willis does a good job, although he's usually the good guy.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Kurt Russell did an admirable job in Death Proof. Stuntman Mike played off as exactly what you'd expect of a sad murderous jackass, although was exactly the opposite of your usual emotionless cardboard cutout of a slasher villian. In fact, the humanity that Kurt brought to the character made him all the more frightening, as it isn't hard to imagine such a sort-of fella living in your town.

As for others: Sean Penn is a natural at playing nutjobs, but I can't recall any good roles he's had where he was the obvious antagonist. Anthony Hopkins was fantastic in Silence of the Lambs, and played one of the most memorable villians of all time (though the sequals to that film cheesed out Hannible beyond salvation). Oh, and we shouldn't ignore Bela Lugosi who gave Dracula an undeniably evil charm.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Dennis Hopper, he was the best part in both Waterworld and City of the Living Dead (or whatever that movie was called). He also played King Koopa in the Super Mario Brothers movie.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Dennis Hopper, he was the best part in both Waterworld and City of the Living Dead (or whatever that movie was called). He also played King Koopa in the Super Mario Brothers movie.
Speed! He was great in that one too.

By the way, it's Land of the Dead.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anthony Hopkins play a good bad guy, and same thing with Jack Nicholson like somemody has already mentioned. Gary Oldman is pretty good as well playing the bad guy. John Travolta is pretty good playing the bad guy as well, those are just a few I can think of right now.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Antony Hopkins in the movie called which I forgot the name of ...Or just let me google it...

*gasps*

It's called Haniball. And he did a top job here. I loved this movie and thought some parts were crap.

C

ChrisLDuncan

My favorite villian of all time is the Emporor from Star Wars...however a particular person I like Jack...he was good as the Joker and he was good as Frank Costello...so I go him.