Best at ___

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NINnerd, Mar 11, 2009.

1. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

If you could be the absolute BEST in the world at one specific thing, what would you choose?

This can be anything - sports, cooking, creative arts, anything.

I would choose opera singing. I would love to be the absolute best at that. :)

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I would like to be the worlds best soldier/mercenary. Crack shot, immense stamina, capable of using any weapon, any vehicle, any piece of equipment. :nod:

Well, that or heavy metal singer. That is something else I would love to be the best at, or even capable in the least.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd like to be the best poker player in the world. I think it would be awesome making a living as a professional poker player, getting to travel to tournaments all over the world.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I would love to have more skills when it comes to soccer, but I guess for not having that I have the footy skills.

5. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Playing the bassoon, of course.

Not only would I actually be talented at something for once, I'd be talented at the thing I love. What an amazing concept right?

Boredie likes this.
  6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Being the best guitarist would be pretty awesome. Considering it's not something I do at all though I'll go with something that's more my cup of tea.

I'd like to be the best artist in the world. Maybe the best actor.

Then again, being the best basketball player in the world would be pretty awesome too. Again though, it's something I don't do at all so it's not going to happen. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'd like to be the best mum :)

EndWinterRomance likes this.
  8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Commenting in threads like this one. (As this lame answer proves, I'm certainly not the best at it now.)

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Writing. I'd love to be able to write a few books but I lack the imagination.

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I would like to be the best prop make in the world, then I could write my own ticket and never have to worry about trying to get a gig ever again, not to mention it would make my work highly collectible. Just like Don Post...