• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Anime Assasins

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who is your best Anime Assasins? Assassins are the most mysterious characters in an anime 'coz they have tragic pasts(mostly either their parents die while they're young. Tell me why you chose that character.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well does Kenshin count? Cause if he does he's my pick.

B

barfootboards

definently itachi from naruto .... when sasuke had his flash back of when his brother turn on them that was so amazing

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Train from Black Cat gets my vote. Either him or Kenshin.

G

Gankutsuou

yes. the chronos numbers of black cat can get my votes. As well as the Apostlee of the Stars from Black cat also.

They are both awesome in the manga, but merely fawaffle like in the anime in the asasin area.

T

The Realist

Train Heartnet was indeed one of the best.
Ichi The Killer (From the Anime and movie) wa sa good Assassin. Disturbing and sick but he sure knew how to kill.
Eins (Phantom The animation) was another great Assassin I enjoyed watching in action.

D

Destined Sayuri

Hitokiri Battousai from Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin. Kenshin was a great assassin back during the revolution when he was known as Hitokiri (killing) Battousai (name given to a person who have mastered the batou style of swordsmanship) as for his past... his parents were killed a long time ago and he didn't gain the name Kenshin to Hiko Seijuiro gave it to him after his slave owners were killed. (originally named Shinta)

B

Blitz

Suzuka from Outlaw Star. She was pretty kick-ass, I mean she had a wooden sword that could blast through walls and stuff... now that's awesome.

Next off I agree that Kenshin is pretty cool.

L

lilbballfrk

hm.. i would have to say Kenshin, hands down. BATTOUSAII!! (sp?)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clear_Note Anime 5
J Anime 1
Clear_Note Anime 11
Henskie Anime 7
Vegito728 Anime 2