Best and Worst Life Experiences

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kibi, May 25, 2010.

1. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I've been thinking alot recently (And managed to not hurt myself!!!) about all my experiences and for every bad one I can think of at least ten good ones but I kinda was wondering if people wanted to share theirs :)

I guess some people will not want to share or think about their worst and thats fine! I didn't enjoy remembering mine but I guess I got over it so...

Anywho mine are:

Best - The day my little brother was born. My heart swells everytime I remember his funny little face and MASSIVE amounts of hair on his head!!! He was so cute :)

Worst - This isn't quite the worst but I guess one of the bad ones I'm willing to share. The day that I came home from school to find my dad had left and I had to explain to my brother why he wouldn't be there anymore while I still didn't understand myself.

See what I mean about the good outweighing the bad :) Who could possibly feel down when everytime they ring home that little guy picks up and chats away about whichever girlfriend he has now LOL :)

2. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

I don't want to be really depressing and only share the bad xD I've had my fair share of good experiences. I just can't pick one over all the others. And considering I'm 18 I know there is much more to come but so far:

The bad: I woke up at 3am one night to a phone call from the police. My brother (25 years old and recovering alcoholic) had been drinking + driving and crashed into a parked car in downtown Vancouver. We are a 30 minute drive from Vancouver, I had to hop in the car with my mom and go looking for him. We didn't know where exactly the place was so we ended up driving around for an hour and a half looking, 16 year old me navigating with an outdated mapbook...

And once we got there there was all the police crap to sort through...

Needless to say, a sleepless night.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

My best would probably be spending time with my younger brother at the Bridgestone Invitational

My worst was probably having heart surgery.

4. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Worst : My best friend died in April.

Best: Our wedding day & the birth of our daughter.

Best and worst: attacked and almost killed by dogs, lost an eye, ruptured appendix requiring emergency surgery. All of those challenges made me who I am and hopefully a better man for the lessons learned.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  5. stevenfermi

stevenfermi Registered Member

I'm quite young (I'm a high schooler), so trying to compare with the above posters would be very, very hopeless. xD
    Best: When I met my friends, I guess. Or maybe when I skipped a grade. I've never actually had a "great" experience.
    Worst: It has to be a tie between when I heard my fav cat Murphy died (when I was around 8, in New York) or when my friend's dad died (it was almost certainly the worst for him, though).

6. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

There's been alot of best and worst life experiences over the last 34 years of my life so I'll just share 2 that have happend over the last 5 years:

Best- Marrying my husband and having our daughter.

Worst- Learning my mother had stage 4 Indolent Lymphoma while I was living in another country.

7. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Best is easy for me, the birth of my kids, it changed me in so many ways.
    I sometimes think what would have happened to me if I never had them, I was on a bad road before my ex fell pregnant.

The worst was losing my little sister.

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

bad- being it by a car, and having damaged my knee.
    good - discovering the same day after been taken to the hospital that I was expecting...

they are not the best/worst, though..

9. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Awww guys keep sharing it's nice to see all the positive ones.

For those who have lost someone I'm so sorry it must have been so hard I'm very blessed that I have those closest to me.

@SS - Omg - thats terrible but I'm glad you got such strength out of it.

xxx

10. ARGMAN

ARGMAN Registered Member

The Worst: every single day from my University studying period... it just SUCKS

The Best: Getting graduated from the s***y university
    and probably FINALLY getting away from my country and travelling to New Zealand next month ^.^