Best and worst foods.

snowflake

Registered Member
What's the best and worst food you have ever tasted. ?

I think the best would have to be marzipan, I just love it. I can eat it on its own or on cakes. Very unhealthy to eat but never mind.

The worst food would have to be parsnips, They are horrid. No matter how they are cooked they still taste horrible.

Its actually really hard for me to pick a 'best food' with it not incorporated in to a meal... hm...

oh hell, i'm going with chicken nuggets. :D

Worst individual food I've ever tasted would have to be black liquorice. Is it just me or does black liquorice pop up a lot round GF?

Also, I hate marzipan!

I checked the spelling of liquorice and found its spelled 'licorice' in the USA, which is what I originally thought. Learn something new everyday!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Worst Food - Brussel Sprouts. These are just plain gross

Best Food - Like Rebeccaaa said, its hard for me to pick a best food that isn't a meal. I'd probably go for Chocolate though...

EDIT: on second thoughts, for best food I would probably choose steak.

Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I would go for Brussel sprouts as being the worst as well.

The best I think would be something like roast lamb or something like that, I love all meat :D

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I think the worst food would be chicken livers. My dad eats them all the time. Ew.

Best food? Uh, gosh. I can't think. I guess as unhealthy as it is, I'm addicted to cheddar popcorn.

wooly

I am the woolrus
worst food... olives. If there's one hiding in my food and i put it in my mouth, you'll be damn lucky if i don't throw up!

best food... Whenwent for a meal in a restaurant called 'le wagon bleu' in Paris with my family. The whole thing was just..... amazing. Plus they brought down these after dinner shots ('digestifs' i think is the word) and nobody else wanted them, so i got 4 free shots! Good meal or bad, i was feeling jolly leaving that place :D

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of worst food is scallops. I had some horrible scallops once, and now just thinking about eating them makes me feel sick. I think it was the way the restaurant prepared them that made them disgusting and slimy, but I just can't shake the association of yuckiness with scallops now.

The best food ever is definitely Alaskan King Crab served with melted butter. Mmmmmm yes...unbeatable :lick2:

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Wow, this is a tough question. .

I would have to say the best food is pasta or chicken. they are both so versatile, and two of my favorites!

I am a picky eater, so I could throw out a lot of bad foods. I hate mushrooms, cottage cheese, olives, .... there is a rather long list. :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Pickles must be one of the worst foods ever that I've tasted. :beurk:

It's difficult to pick a best food because I've enjoyed several dishes. The last time I went out to a restaurant by the sea, the restaurant have served a Gambas dish like I've not tasted before..gigantic shrimps, buttered and garlicky and just cooked right.