Movies Best Actress

Corona

Registered Member
Who do you think is the best actress? Give reasons. Example: Because of hotness, talent, ect.

If hotness is your reason, remember to post pics.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I was younger my favorite actress was Whoopi Goldberg, just because I loved the movies she was in. But today I don't really have one that I would call my favorite, but if I had to choose one I would have to go with Tia Leoni. She was good in Deep Impact, Bad Boys 1 and Fun with Dick and Jane.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Ok..Let's see.

Keira Knightley for her part in all POTC movies and also Domino, where she did top job.

And Halle Berry, for her hotness and her parts in James Bond, Gothica and Catwoman.

Hotness > Acting

Italiano

Film Elitist
Alex you hit the ball there buddy , Other names I guess I would put in there would be Jennifer Aniston because she was very good in The Break Up.
...What?

I found Vince Vaughn more interesting than her character. Plus that was a horrible movie, along with Catwoman.

I think I'd have to go with Julian Moore for Boogie Nights, Freedomland, and the Big Lebowski, and Charlize Theron for The Devil's Advocate, and The Italian Job.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.

I would have to say Ziyi Zhang, she's been in movies such as, "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", "House of Flying Daggars" and "Hero", her major role as the lead actress in "Memoirs of a Geisha" blew me away. Best actress who crossed over from fighting movies to a hard hitting romance blockbuster hit!

~Shwa'

Italiano

Film Elitist
I haven't seen Memoirs of a Geisha, but Ziyi Zhang is another one of my favorite actressess... Well, primarily its because of her martial arts skills. But I might just have to see Memoirs of a Geisha.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I also think that Jennifer Aniston is a terrific actress. She really immerses herself in whatever character she's playing. The Good Girl is definitely worth seeing for her performance alone.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
My favorite actress as to be Jennifer Lopez. Her part in Gigli was the best acting i've seen in ages........Just kidding. I have a hard time picking a good actress because in my mind there's no one that really stands out. But if I had to pick one then I'd chose Jennifer Connely for the amazing part she played in Blood Diamond. She played her part to perfection.