• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Best Actress Draft - Round 4

1 vs. 2, 3 vs. 4, 5 vs. 6 and 7 vs. 8

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bliss

Sally Twit
The winners from round 3 will now go head to head in round 4. There was one tie and I chose the winner using 'Random Choice'. Please remember to vote for 1 OR 2, 3 OR 4, etc.

I have used random.org to pair the actresses up. Just like previous rounds, the polls will stay open for a week.

Natalie Portman vs. Ellen Page
Julie Andrews vs. Geena Davis
Brittany Murphy vs. Kate Winslet
Scarlett Johansson vs. Meryl Streep

Let the voting begin!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you only for who has the more talent then this poll is really easy to vote for, and this is one of my biggest criteria when I voted.

So, I went with:

-Portman
-Andrews
-Winslet
-Streep

Alta

Registered Member
Haha. I'm hardly an expert on this stuff but I often find myself voting in these polls! I went the exact same selection as Babe Ruth.

Bliss

Sally Twit
You don't need to be an expert. You vote for who YOU feel is the best out of each pair. Who you enjoy watching the most, etc.