• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Actor

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now this is not what you think, it's not who is your best actor, I want to know who you think is the best actor? I believe it's Russell Crowe he can play so many different kinds of roles, and he makes good movies, he's very entertaining. Also he really portrays is character in a very good way.

Blur

iPimp
I nominate Bruce Willis. I dont ever remember a movie I didnt like that had him in it as a major role.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he is a very good actor, he made good movies like Die Hard, Hostage,Armegedon and others, I agree he does a very good job at what he does.

A

Angel03

I would go with Johnny Depp. He has gone from comedy movies to suspense to comedy again and even pulled off being in an computer animated film. His characters are very funny, lively, clumsy and I just love his movies Especially Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's true Johnny Depp is a very multi talented actor. He can play lots of roles and he well known in the business. Another actor who's very good as to be Mel Gibson. He plays any kind of role. The action Hero, the sensitive person the comedian I like to see all is movies.