• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Actor - Round 3 - Poll 2

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
Jack Nicholson vs. Clint Eastwood

Bill Murray vs. Gary Oldman

Jimmy Stewart vs. Denzel Washington

Joseph Gordon-Levitt vs. Dustin Hoffman

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This round a little tougher then the first one, that's for sure.

Jack Nicholson over Eastwood. Like i mentioned in the first round, I'm not a fan of Eastwood except for a few roles he's done. Nicholson is brilliant in a lot of movies, and his performance has The Joker was top notch in my book.

Bill Murray over Gary Oldman. Not a huge fan of either of these two actors, but Murray is funnier and more talented in my book.

Jimmy Stewart over Denzel Washington. This one was really tough, I love Denzel, but Stewart is arguably the best actor of all-time, so I decided to go with him in the end.

Hoffman over Gordon-Levitt. Hoffman has been a great actor for the last thirty years or so, Levitt is only starting to garner attention and getting good roles. Hoffman gets my vote.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
LOL @ poll results after my vote. I basically voted every actor that BabeRuth didn't pick, save for Jack Nicholson. :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Nicholson OVER Eastwood - Cuckoo's Nest & The Departed are two of the biggest reasons I'm giving my vote to Jack.

Oldman OVER Murray - Murray's awesome cameo in Zombieland almost got him my vote, almost. Haha.

Washington OVER Stewart - Not even close in my opinion, Denzel is the man. He could make a terrible idea seem entertaining. Unstoppable, anyone? :lol:

Gordon-Levitt OVER Hoffman - Levitt has been getting some great roles for a few years now and I haven't seen a good Hoffman movie in over a decade.

Impact

V.I.P.
Easy round for me. I went with Nicholson, Oldman, Washington and Gordon-Levitt. Seemed like no-brainers for me.