• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Actor - Round 2 - Poll 3

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
Mila Kunis vs. Gary Oldman

Nicolas Cage vs. Bill Murray

Leonardo DiCaprio vs Bradley Cooper

Charlton Heston vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Mila Kunis vs. Gary Oldman - I declined voting on this one, because I can't fairly judge either since I have no clue who either of them are.

Nicolas Cage vs. Bill Murray - This was a hard one. I went with Cage in the end, just because I've always liked him more.

Leonardo DiCaprio vs Bradley Cooper - I've never really liked DeCaprio, so I went with Cooper.

Charlton Heston vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt - I've only ever seen Levitt in Third Rock from the Sun, but that was an amazing show, so he gets my vote. Also, who is charles heston?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Kunis OVER Oldman - Oldman was great in the The Dark Knight and Book of Eli... but I have a penis, so Kunis wins. :lol:

Murray OVER Cage - Cage made it to the second round, seriously? Murray for sure.

DiCaprio OVER Cooper - Ouch, tough match up for Cooper. I'll be sad to see him go. But there is no way any sane person can choose him over DiCaprio.

Gordon-Levitt OVER Heston - Gordon-Levitt is awesome and only getting better and better with each role.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Mila Kunis vs. Gary Oldman - This is fucking easy. Kons, picking Mila because she is attractive? Shame on you.
Gary Oldman is a very talented actor and she is only just starting out. She is average. He is great.

Nicolas Cage vs. Bill Murray
- Bill Murray because he is really funny and Cage doesn't seem to be able to show any emotion.

Leonardo DiCaprio vs Bradley Cooper
- Leonardo because he is probably the best actor on screen today.

Charlton Heston vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Heston because I don't rate the other dude all that much. He is like a human Eeyore. Always seems miserable about something.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Mila Kunis vs. Gary Oldman - This is fucking easy. Kons, picking Mila because she is attractive? Shame on you.
Gary Oldman is a very talented actor and she is only just starting out. She is average. He is great.
Obviously not the only reason, dude. She's had three roles I really enjoyed. He's had two. Three beats two.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Ok. This group is easy.

Oldman, Murray, DiCaprio and Heston.

The first three have been parts of my favorite films.

Who is Charlton Heston?

Ben Hur, Planet of the Apes, The Ten Commandments, Any Given Sunday, Touch of Evil.... 14 Oscar wins and 16 nominations. One of the greatest ever!!! The fact that he is losing to JGL is stunning.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oldman
Murray
Cooper
Heston

The toughest one was Cooper over Leo, not surprised to see I'm in the minority there

Impact

V.I.P.
I guess I spoke too soon in the other threads, because this lot was kinda tough. In the end I went with Oldman, Murray, DiCaprio and Gordon-Levitt. I'm pretty sure Cooper had the toughest match up so far. Also lol @ Human Eeyore.