• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Best Actor - Round 2 - Poll 2

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
Leslie Neilson vs. Robert De Niro

Michael Caine vs. Dan Akroyd

Jim Carrey vs. Robert Downey Jr.

Jimmy Stewart vs. Kate Winslet

Bliss

Sally Twit
Leslie Neilson vs. Robert De Niro - Leslie Nielsen was a comedy gem but Robert De Niro is by far the better actor. I'd be shocked if Leslie got any votes this round.

Michael Caine vs. Dan Akroyd
- Michael Caine because he is a star. Dan Akroyd is funny but I've never seen him in any serious roles.

Jim Carrey vs. Robert Downey Jr.
- As I've said previously, Jim Carrey is my favourite actor so nobody is going to beat him.

Jimmy Stewart vs. Kate Winslet
- Jimmy Stewart is a legend. Kate is a good actress but the two don't even compare.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Leslie Neilson vs. Robert De Niro - I went with Neilson. It was a hard choice for me. I love De Niro, but I love Neilson's comedy better.

Michael Caine vs. Dan Akroyd - I chose Dan Akroyd, the guy is just too funny.

Jim Carrey vs. Robert Downey Jr. - I went with Jim Carrey. He makes me laugh like most men can't.

Jimmy Stewart vs. Kate Winslet - I went sexist and chose the man over the girl.

Konshentz

Konshentz
De Niro OVER Nielson - Not even close. I never found Nielson to be that entertaining and De Niro is a legend.

Caine OVER Akroyd - I lol'd at this one. Caine is awesome, Akroyd is a joke. Haha.

Downey Jr. OVER Carrey - Carrey's great performance in Eternal Sunshine just wasn't enough to beat Downey Jr's roles in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Iron Man 1 & 2 and Tropic Thunder.

Winslett OVER Stewart - Winslett has had some great roles and she's hot. Stewart just isn't my thing. Ha.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't understand what being attractive has to do with their acting ability. It is a really daft reason to pick someone.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I picked:

De Niro
Caine
Carrey
Winslet

I love those four actors and I have nothing bad to say about their acting.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
De Niro, Caine, Carrey and Stewart.

Legends in their respective fields of film. Well... maybe not Carrey. I just like him more than RDJ.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with De Niro over Neilson

Caine over Akroyd (good thing I googled Caine, I had never heard the name before haha)

Downey Jr over Carrey

Stewart over Winslett

Impact

V.I.P.
Well, so far Round 2 has been super easy. I went with De Niro, Caine, Downey Jr and Winslett. They were no brainers for me.