• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Action Anime

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
In your opinion what is the best action anime of them all? I will express my opinion later

kajinpl

Registered Member
Fatal Fury was always in the top five for me. There's also Cowboy Beebop, Samurai Champloo, Street Fighter and Bleach. There are others, but I can't think of them right now.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Probably Bleach. Although alot of mechas I think have alot of action in them Bleach probably takes the cake with the fillers aside.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
1. Black Lagoon
2. Bleach
3. Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
4. Yu Yu Hakusho
5. Tenjho Tenge

My top 5, "King of Fighters: Another Day" was also filled with action too.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Dragonball series? If the action isn't good enough, the sheer amount of it has to merit for something.

Malificus

Likes snow
Eureka 7 and Hellsing Ultimate were what came to mind for me

Vegito728

Registered Member
In terms of fighting DBZ is probably the best ever but I'm going with Samurai Champloo or Bleach because they have great fight scenes and a better story which is BIG to me.